Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Where have I been?

Hi everyone!! Where have I been? I havent blogged in a while :) I am trying to get over a horrible stomach virus and get back to normal. This sickness had had a hold of me over a week and I am just now starting to get my energy up and keep food down. Today I went on a killing spree, for germs that is. I went on a Lysol spraying spree and tried to get EVERY surface I could think of: video game controllers, door knobs, remotes, computer keepboards, phones, handrails, the kitchen sink (not that isnt a joke, I heard that is one of the germiest places in the home. Almost as many germs as a toilet- EWWWW) sink knobs, toilets, light switches, the handle of the dog leash, carpet, arm rests, pillows, bed covers, the shower, countertops, gate handles, furniture and toys. Did I leave anything out?? If I did, I'll need to get more Lysol :)

No comments: