Friday, January 11, 2008

What to do this weekend....

We have a few different things planned this weekend. This evening we went over to Ruth and Joe's house and played card games. I lost again...seems to be the going thing. Tomorrow we are going to meet the In-Laws for lunch at Olive Garden (YUM!) and then coming home to just hang out and do NOTHING!! I love thoses days when you have nothing on the agenda and you can just hang out. Chad and I have made it a priority to take at least a few hours and spend it together each weekend. I am thinking tomorrow we may spend those few hours together just hanging out on the couch. NFL has a few things going on so we lay around and catch a game. Sundays plan is to go to church and then go the Shellys and Jareds for more football. I sure will be happy come February and Daytona, NASCAR is the second best way to spend your Sunday. Church is the first :)

No comments: